Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello, KL!

Back in the campus on last Sunday! I miss the campus and everything but the KL traffic? Hell, no!

For this semester,... wait up.. wait up... say hello to my new roomie, Q! A first year Law student but she was here one semester before me and K entered this university.

...~ to my ex-roomie, I... Good luck in Kuantan! We do miss ya!

Anyways, it's been one week since the semester had started and I haven't been to either of my Graphic Communication class and Introduction to Built Environment.

Last Friday was a holiday, or I should say, "Happy 48th Birthday, Malaysia!". Yep! It's been 48 years since Sabah and Sarawak joined the Malaya (i.e. Peninsular Malaysia today).

Other than reading some books I borrowed from the library, manga on the Internet, continuing the works of cleaning up my external hard disks, and updating my music and video collections, I really got nothing else to do. (yeah, yeah, the Calculus homework!)

Q went back home and K spent the rest of the weekend either with her sis who came from Dubai or with her new friend who shared the same faculty with her.


I guess that's all for now! Today's entry is quite boring, right... ugh! hopefully more interesting happenings next week...


Signing out!

V
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment