Monday, August 29, 2011

Phew!

OMG! I finally done with cleaning the house!

As you all know, tomorrow all the Muslim in the world will celebrating 'Eidul Fitri or in Malay, Hari Raya Aidilfitri...

Therefore, prior to this day of happiness...we all need to prepare our house as our relatives will be coming to the house and join us in celebrating this month.

As I'm done with the living rooms like 2 days ago, the kitchen had almost killed me today as I got rid of 2 trash bags of expired foods, ice-cream containers, plastic bags, unused boxes, etc. etc.

By the way, I just finished baking my first Batik Cake!

... And I reduced the amount of sugar by 200 grams but the taste is still awesome!

(someone's calling me)... Yes, Mom!

Alright, people! I have to go back to the kitchen!


xoxo,
V
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment