Sunday, June 26, 2011

MISI Club


When I was in Kuantan campus, we don't have this club so for almost 2 years I was wondering when the club going to come to the campus and held some programmes. As far as I know, the club members was state-based which means all Sabahan are automatically a MISI member. But recently, they opened the club to all students of IIUM.

A good news I think cause I'm sure the club is looking for quality members who're willing to commit to the club rather than inactive members.

Now that I'm enrolling into this Main Campus, I finally got myself to be among its members. Well, though I haven't actually applied to be a member as I'm still considering about it.

Anyway, a friend of mine asked me to join this club and invited me to join a programme, English and Dakwah Camp Series 3: Educational Hearten Camp '11 which will be held in Sandakan, Sabah.

I was asked to be a committee but I preferred to be a facilitator instead. Since this is the very first programme with MISI Club, I think I'm gonna 'test-drive' first then I'll decide whether to join the club or not.

xoxo,
V

p.s.: for more information about the club, click MISI Club


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment